Embarking upon a major system implementation, or ancillary bolt on solutions for payment processing/accounts payable or getting ready to upgrade your existing system – Our strategy, business processes and proven methodology will help you do it right.
Venator Advisors is able to leverage our diverse background and experience in various real estate sectors in order to provide our clients with the information they need to keep their business running and profitable by providing you with the best solutions that fit your individual needs. Our experience and industry knowledge enables us to support all of your needs- from System Reviews to Implementations/Data Conversations all the way to post implementation support.
REAL ESTATE ADVISORY SERVICES:
When helping our clients determine whether the software they are currently using is adequate for their business or determining what changes need to be made, we utilize our extensive background in property management, real estate accounting and systems process and implementations.
System Process Reviews and Gap Analsysis’ of the business’ systems enable us to determine if the software applications being utilized meet the needs of the business and if not, how can we ensure the needs are met?
- Does your software have all the features that are needed to help you run your business?
- Are you leveraging all the functionalities that your software offers?
- Is there another software in the market that will meet your needs?
Venator Advisors will show you where you are and where you want to be. And we will help you get there.
Operating and Financial System selection
No two companies are alike and neither are their business needs. Our knowledge and experience in real estate accounting enables us to treat each client and their requirements with a unique approach. We work as a team with all (needed) members of your business units to determine the current and future needs of the organization, including must haves and nice to haves. We then develop a requirements document that is used to narrow down the available software systems. Venator Advisors then works with the business unit to determine which software is right for you.
- Building Information Modeling
BIM is an intelligent 3D model-based process that equips architecture, engineering, and construction professionals with the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
YARDI/MRI/TIMBERLINE System Advisory
IMPLEMENTATIONS & UPGRADES
Each client implementation/upgrade is a customized solution designed based on our proven methodology to ensure increased efficiency and to maximize reporting capacities. Our project managers will ensure that your implementation/upgrade is done right, will be cost effective and will minimize any downtime or interruption to your business.
- Residential Module
- Commercial Module
- Investment Management
- Condo Co-op
- Student Housing
- Senior Housing
CUSTOM development and reporting
- Custom Report Writing
- Development of Integrations
- Extracting data from your current source system(s)
- Transforming data as required to ensure consistency and convertible to your new system
- Creating data locations in your new system for historical data
- On Site
POST IMPLEMENTATION/UPGRADE SUPPORT
- On going assessment to ensure your company is fully utilizing its system to its capability.
- Tenant Accounting – Lease setup, move-ins, move-outs
- Accounts Payable – Entry of POs, invoice entries, utilities payments and disbursements processing
- Accounts Receivable – Monthly rent run, Processing rent receipts and Collections
- Bank, Credit card reconciliations, Month end accruals
- Monthly operating reports, Variance analysis, Financial and Operations dashboards
- Real Estate Tax, Insurance, Mortgage Escrow Reconciliations
- Tracking RR escrow funding, RR escrow reconciliations, and RR reimbursement requests
- Prepare budgets, Financial analysis and Cash flow forecasting
- Year-end finalization, Audit support, Fixed asset schedules, CAM reconciliations
- Rent Roll Analysis – Covering financial analysis, tenant analysis, location review etc
For any inquiries or questions, please call: Tel: 212.626.2692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org